|Large||Out of stock|
|X-Large||Out of stock|
An unrestrictive technical hooded 100 weight microfleece that is ideal for climbing and mountaineering in cool conditions.
Using a combination of POLARTEC® fabrics to maximise warmth and comfort. Having a hood on a microfleece really does add to it’s versatility, particularly in the high mountains.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
• POLARTEC Classic 100M is light, warm and quick to dry
• POLARTEC Power Stretch panels with 4-way stretch for active comfort
• Grown-on hood
• Active cut with pre-shaped sleeves
• Flatlocked seams throughout for next-to-skin comfort
• YKK reversed out centre front zipper
• 2 hand pockets can be accessed even when wearing a harness or
carrying a rucksack
• Lycra bound cuffs and Integrated thumb loops
• Adjustable drawcord hem
The use of Polartec fabrics is designed to maximise warmth and comfort. The addition of a hood further enhances the practicality of this garment.