|Jack Wolfskin Size|
|UK 4||Out of stock|
|UK 4.5||Out of stock|
|UK 6.5||Out of stock|
|UK 7.5||Out of stock|
This ladies waterproof hiking shoe by leading German manufacturer Jack Wolfskin has plenty of features including
- For hiking with a light rucksack, even off the trail
- Exceptionally breathable
- Suede and robust fabric
- Lightweight hiking sole for on and off the trail
A womens waterproof sporty and waterproof hiking shoe in suede with large inserts made from air-permeable, robust polyester material reach all the way to the toe of this sporty, waterproof suede hiking shoe, improving climate comfort. The membrane and breathable lining make the shoe completely waterproof and highly breathable.
- Water-resistant suede, synthetic leather and hard-wearing, water-repellent polyester fabric (for additional climate comfort)
- Waterproof and exceptionally breathable TEXAPORE O3 membrane
- Breathable, fast-drying polyester lining ( CIRCULINER )
- Lightweight and robust TRAIL ADVANCE hiking sole for diverse terrain on and off the trail (TRAIL ADVANCE) with rubber outer sole for grip and cushioning EVA midsole
- Low-cut uppers
- Protective heel and toecaps
- Lacing with nylon loops and plastic eyelets
In general, Jack Wolfskin's waterproof footwear features a waterproof and breathable membrane incorporated into the footwear in a ‘bootie’ construction. The membrane bootie encapsulates the foot from the sole upwards and extends to about two thirds of the height of the uppers. Our TEXAPORE footwear utilises a 4-layer laminate, which consists of a support fabric (mesh), the membrane itself, a backing fabric and the lining material. The two versions of TEXAPORE, TEXAPORE O2 and TEXAPORE O3, differ in terms of membrane performance and backing fabrics and have different moisture vapour transmission rates (breathability). In the O3 version, the use of open-pored backing fabrics and a more high performance membrane produces a 50% higher moisture vapour transmission rate. TEXAPORE O3 is: - a 4-layer laminate - waterproof - exceptionally breathable.
A breathable polyester lining for shoes.
Colour - White Sand
The sole is cushioned along its entire length, absorbing the impact of steps on easy off-trail terrain just as well as on hiking trails.