|Size UK Womens|
|UK 8||Out of stock|
|UK 10||Out of stock|
|UK 12||Out of stock|
|UK 14||Out of stock|
|UK 16||Out of stock|
Waterproof insulated ladies longer length parka in dark green.
NOW IN STOCK, LIMITED STOCK, ORDER EARLY TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT
A long parka in soft peached cotton/polyamide with the classic fishtail cut with adjustable draw cord, a must have for any parka. The hood has an extra wide detachable synthetic fur trim.
New for Autumn Winter 2014, the new Taylor but more luxurious with a fantastic removeable soft fur trim which will keep you snug on those chilly cold mornings.
All products marked with the STORM SYSTEM label are specially developed for particularly harsh weather. Their shell fabrics are fully waterproof and all seams are sealed by tape and/or welding. The STORM SYSTEM products are all about protection and they are designed to keep you dry and warm during all weather conditions.
DRY LEVEL - 10
The Dry Level communicates the water column of the waterproof fabric and is only used in fully seam sealed Storm System garments. The Dry Level number is expressed in meters of water pressure the fabric can resist.
A Didriksons Dry 10^ fabric is a combination of a high water repellent base fabric and a lamination or coating with a minimum of 10.000 mm water resistance after 3 washes. This together with the garment function level and breathabxility level forms a highly durable, waterproof, breathable and comfortable protection in all weather conditions.
HEAT LEVEL - 11
The Heat Level stands for the garments ability to protect you against low temperatures. A high level number has a better ability to isolate the heat and keep your body warm than a low level number. What effects the level is the garments insulation volume, if it's waterproof and/or windproof and how much of your body the garment covers.
>160 g/m² main padding.
Full upper body cover
Waterproof (all seams taped).
FUNCTION LEVEL - 14
The Function Level will tell you what functions each garment has and what they stand for.
- 2way adjustable hood - the hood size can be adjusted in 2 directions.
- 2way front zip - to maintain a good micro-climate inside your protective shell you sometimes need to release some unnecessary heat to avoid colling condensation. If a garment uses a 2way front zip in combination with a button down placket this allows you to use it as ventilation.
- Adjustable hem - allows you to adjust the garment to keep the heat inside.
- Adjustable sleeve endds - allows easily adaption to the size of your preference and helps to contain the heat inside your garment.
- Adjustable waist
- Chin guard - to protect you from the zip.
- Detachable synthetic fur
- Extra protective peak - peak of the hood is extra large to block out unwanted cold
- Fixed hood - the fixed hood is perfect for when needing adaptable, lightweight and ergonomic protection
- Garment washed
- Media prepared - The garment has a storage pocket with cord opening for use with your radio, phone, mp3 etc.
- Napoleon pocket
- Inside elastic cuffs - adapt to your body movement and blocks out unwanted cold
- Zipper with cover at front
BREATHABLE LEVEL - 7
The breathable level is achieved using waterproof and breathable fabrics. If a garment is using waterproof and breathable fabrics but the seams are not sealed this will result ina high level number than if it has sealed seams, as the seams allow air to pass through. The other factor is the ability a waterproof fabric allows moisture vapour to be transported from the inside of the fabric to the outside. The level number indicates how many kilograms that will past through 1m2 during 24 hours. The breathability can be measured in many different testing methods. Didriksons uses ASTM E-96 BW STANDARD.
- 7000 g/m²/24 h, ASTM E-96 BW STANDARD.
FABRIC - Shell 75% Cotton, 25% Polyamide Weave, Laminate WR finish.
Colour - Dark Green
|Didriksons sizing in cm|
|Marks and Spencer sizing|